Okay- so we used to have Music makers at the church and it was FREE... but since we are having it at a REC center as part as of a mommy and me preschool thing, it's going to cost. First you have become a member ($10/year) ($15/year if your Driver's license isn't local), then it's a $2/2 hour class. If you decide you want to volunteer there might be a discount/ waiver (fingers crossed). It's very easy to volunteer, and I really need people to volunteer. I am completely jumping the gun posting this and telling everyone- The people at the REC center wanted to test this out on this coming Monday... but I know they'll love it:) So come this Monday at 10am to 6818 Fisher Rd Dallas TX 75214 to support me and hopefully get us out in the community:) and out of our bubble. And if it doesn't work out, at least you know of a fun mommy and kid program that happens on Mondays and Wednesday from 10am-12pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment