If the weather is gorgeous.... plan to meet at Lakewood Park off Williamson between 10am-11am on Wednesday. I'll be getting there more around 12pm, so come when you can. Don't feel like you HAVE to be there at a certain time.
If the weather isn't good: I found that the library in North Park has a ton of events. SO if you find an event you'd like to attend email using google groups or leave a comment and let others know when and what you are planning on. Click here!
Music makers is still going strong! It's still every Monday at 10:30am.
This month's theme is LOVE and Family. Regular attendance will give you
the best outcome and by that I mean your child will learn the routine
and enjoy the whole experience more. I catch my kids saying the finger
plays they learned from there and they LOVE going.
No comments:
Post a Comment